As a show committee and board of directors, we have been meeting weekly over the past month to review rapidly changing information provided by federal and state officials. NEPHC and the ESPHC feel it is in the best interest of all that we re-schedule our Yankee Union Show to July 18 & 19, 2020 to be held at the Cobleskill Showgrounds. Our show bill with judge updates will be posted in the next few days on our website(s) and Facebook.
In an effort to keep our exhibitors, staff, and judges safe, we will be implementing safety protocols in our show office, barn and warm up arenas. We strongly encourage our exhibitors to review and take the CDC recommended precautionary personal hygiene measures to reduce the spread of the virus.
In order to reduce traffic in the office, we recommend you take this additional time to review the paper work you are required to provide at our shows. You can pre-enter and/or complete all entry forms online with our show secretary Christina Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you renewed your 2020 APHA membership?
- Is your 2020 Amateur/Novice Amateur/Walk-Trot or Youth membership current?
- If required, are your registration papers in your name?
- Do you have your negative coggins and rabies certificates?
- Have you renewed your Empire State Paint Horse Club membership?
- Have you renewed your New England Paint Horse Club membership?
Stay safe and see you soon,